Aquabead Ceramic Coating Proudly Made In The USA
Aquabead is a hyper gloss coating, durable up to 3 years for those with little to no experience installing ceramic coatings.
Aquabead was designed to add a deep, glossy layer of protection to your car paint at a lower price point.
Aquabead is a forgiving and easy coating to install and with a low risk of creating high spots during application.
Simply apply Aquabead to a 16"x16" area and wait for the coating to flash, this will be easy to see, for the coating will begin to show a brillant rainbow hue on the surface of the paint and this will be your cue to gently buff off the remaining residue of the coating... It's just that simple!
Once you have applied Aquabead to the entire car the coated vehicle can be exposed to the elements after 4 hours but no car soaps or high pressure water for 4 days, coating fully cures in 4 days.
- Aquabead 50ml
- Paint protection that last up to 3 years
- Formulated for cold temperature protection
- Super easy to apply for beginners with amazing hyper gloss & shine
- Make sure surface is clean & free from contaminants
- Polishing isn't required unless oxidation is present on the surface of the paint or it's simply desired to do so
- Apply product with one of the included suede microfiber cloths around the included sponge
- Work in a 16"x16" area and wait for product to flash on surface ( Flash time may vary depending on temperature & humidity)
- When product begins to flash remove all residue from the surface with a clean & dry microfiber towel
- Aquabead can be layered within 1 hour of last application but not required
- Keep vehicle away from water for 4 hours and no washing or exposing to high pressure water until 4 days has passed
- Always work out of direct sunlight and when surface is cool to the touch
- Use between 40-85F
- Use Aquabead within 1 year of purchase for best results, once opened use within 3 months
- Store bottle in a dry and cool storage area that is out of direct sunlight
Warning and Safety
Work in a well ventilated area and we recommend wearing gloves/mask when applying the coating
Extremely user friendly. I am a DIYer and it came out great! Highly recommend!
The ease of use, the flash time, the buff off in or out of a controlled environment will have you scratching your head. And to know that BOEING put their stamp of approval on it makes AQUABEAD in my opinion the top dog!!
I have been a professional detailer for over 12 years in Florida. I heard some buzz on social media that this coating was a game changer. Well it is just that, it is changing the game, I have used csl, igl, ceramic pro and some other big names. Aquabead hands down is better in every aspect from application, to slickness to price point and now its certified by Boeing! If you have not tried this you are missing out. Aquabead is all I will be using going forward!