Aqualux Detail Supply Ceramic Coating Kit
Aquabead Ceramic Coating Proudly Made In The USA
Aquabead is a hyper gloss coating, durable for up to three years for those with little to no experience installing ceramic coatings. Aquabead was designed to add a deep, glossy layer of protection to your car paint at a lower price point. Aquabead is a forgiving and easy coating to install with a low risk of creating high spots during application.
How Does It Work?
Simply apply Aquabead to a 16"x16" area and wait for the coating to flash. This will be easy to see, as the coating will begin to show a brilliant rainbow hue on the surface of the paint — this will be your cue to gently buff off the remaining residue of the coating. It's just that simple!
Once you have applied Aquabead to the entire car, the coated vehicle can be exposed to the elements after four hours — but no car soaps or high-pressure water for four days. The ceramic coating fully cures in four days.
- Aquabead 50ml
- Paint protection that lasts up to three years
- Formulated for cold temperature protection
- Super easy to apply for beginners with amazing hyper gloss & shine
- Make sure the surface is clean & free from contaminants
- Polishing isn't required unless oxidation is present on the surface of the paint or it's simply desired to do so
- Apply the product with one of the included suede microfiber cloths around the included sponge
- Work in a 16"x16" area and wait for the product to flash on the surface (Flash time may vary depending on temperature & humidity)
- When the product begins to flash remove all residue from the surface with a clean & dry microfiber towel
- Aquabead can be layered within one hour of the last application, but is not required
- Keep vehicle away from water for four hours and no washing or exposing to high-pressure water until four days have passed
- Always work out of direct sunlight and when the surface is cool to the touch
- Use between 40-85F
- Use Aquabead within one year of purchase for best results, once opened use within three months
- Store the bottle in a dry and cool storage area that is out of direct sunlight
Warning and Safety
Work in a well-ventilated area and we recommend wearing gloves/mask when applying the coating.
Aqualux Detail Supply Aftercare Hyper-Gloss Spray Sealant
Aftercare is a Great Compliment to AQUABEAD HYPERGLOSS COATING that helps maintain, protect, and preserve the coating, while at the same time delivering extreme shine, gloss, and slickness.
Aftercare can fill minor flaws that could be found on the paint and will make all colors look richer plus provide incredible luster and shine for all colors. Aftercare can be used on uncoated and coated vehicles.
- 8oz bottle with trigger sprayer
- RTU spray-on protection that lasts up to four months
- Extreme Hydrophobic spray sealant with Hypergloss and slickness
- Use on paint, glass, plastic, and wheels
- Prep surface properly (wash, clay, and polish if needed or desired for un-coated vehicles)
- Shake well before use
- Work on a cool panel and out of direct sunlight
- Spray directly into a microfiber towel and massage onto the paint and buff off with a secondary microfiber towel. We recommend a Slurpy Jr.!
As a drying aid, you can spray directly onto the paint & dry it off with the SLURPY or SLUPRY JR- working on one panel at a time.
Just used this on my 2016 Colorado Z71 and WOW! So easy to apply and even easier to take off. Had rain within 8 hours and worked like a charm, water runs from this coating. 2 days after the rain the temps drop 40 degrees and got some freezing rain and then an inch of snow. My girlfriend's car is not coated and it was a pain to break it up and get it off. The Colorado though just a little push and the entire sheet slid off the top and the hood. Coated the glass as well and it slid right off too. It has rained every day since and there is no more dirty water spots when it dries. Looks like it was just washed right after the rain. Thanks Landon.
Aquabead ceramic coating kit
Amazing coating. VERY simple application. This is a great ceramic coating kit for someone that has never applied a ceramic coating and a great kit for the pro. Pull the trigger and pick up the kit if you have been wanting to. You wont be disappointed.
Gloss and slickness
Landon, you’re giving the buying public what they’ve been looking/wanting for a long time. Idc if they are diy or professional, if anyone doubts what you have shame on them. I’ve used Adams, Gyeon, IGL, Underdog, CSL, Maxshine, Car Pro. Nobody’s got the slickness, ease of use, the Boeing certified ceramic coating kit you have. You knocked it out of the park kid, be proud of what you have here for everyone to use. Aquabead is what everyone will be boasting about for years to come.
I am fairly new to coatings and I usually end up with a few high spots. Aquabead is so easy to use and remove. With Landon's tip of using the Slurpy Mini I NO high spots and removal was super easy. i would highly recommend that combo to anyone
This is the best coating kit on the market. So easy to apply and in direct sunlight on a hot panel I still had plenty of working time. The Aftercare works great as a stand alone but when topped onto the coating it just makes the surface that much more slick and glossy
This ceramic coating is VERY easy to use and produces amazing gloss with hydrophobic properties. You will not be disappointed with this product by any means. I am a professional Detailer and this is the only 3 year coating I offer now. Leagues above others on the market. Don’t miss out on the Aftercare that can be used for a topper after maintenance washes. The aftercare is another product that I put on every vehicle that I maintain. Again, the gloss and shine from this product is gorgeous! The combo of the 2 is unmatched! I use many different products and these 2 are built for each other. You will undoubtably fall in love with your vehicle all over again.
AQUABEAD CERAMIC COATING KIT
Easy to use, short time for cure. Jump on board and get the best there is.
I strongly recommend this liquid gold, super glossy and easy to apply.
This product is amazing......Landon has hit a grand slam. It's super easy to install....fantastic working time even in partial to full sun. Buff off was super easy. And the gloss and slickness off the charts. Installed in 74 degree 35 percent humidity. Partial to full sun and zero high spots. Pretty sure my 5 year old could install this coating and be successful.....super easy application. Customer service out of this world.